Naturalization is a way to become a United States citizen that requires an affirmative application and satisfaction of statutory eligibility requirements. The law provides special derivative status to those persons who have been naturalized. There are certain general requirements for naturalization. The applicant:
- must be a lawful permanent resident
- must be 18 years of age at time of filing of naturalization application
- must believe in the principles of the United States Constitution and have favorable disposition to the Good Order and Happiness of the United States.
- must have good moral character
- must be knowledgeable about the history and government of the United States
- must be read and speak English
Our law firm takes the naturalization process very seriously. Becoming a United States citizen is a privilege and NOT A RIGHT. You must prove yourself worthy of this privilege. If you truly, in your heart, wish to become a United States citizen we will be honored to help you.
What you do after you become a United States citizen is up to you, MAKE THE MOST OF IT!